For my first ever episode, I'm chatting with Emma Cossey from The Freelance Lifestyle all about juggling freelance life with motherhood, being an introvert mum to an extrovert child and the tools she uses to prioritise self care and keep on top of her business.
Connect with Emma:
- Freelance Lifestyle Blog
- The Freelance Lifestylers Facebook Group
- The Freelancer's Teabreak Podcast
Things we mention:
- The Positive Planner
- The Four Tendencies: The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better (and Other People's Lives Better, Too) by Gretchen Rubin
- The 5 Second Rule: Transform Your Life, Work and Confidence with Everyday Courage by Mel Robbins
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- Tax Free Childcare for Freelancers
Other Mums to Check Out...
If you'd like to stay up to date with new episodes of the podcast, you can sign up to my newsletter here below: