[Photo by Denys Nevozhai]
It's been a weekend of highs and lows. Or rather, highs and one low. The high points being finally fitting the shelves in the dining room, tidying the house from top to bottom, having some lovely visitors and watching 'How To Be Single' on Saturday night (Rebel Wilson is amazing, as always). The low being my laptop deciding to give up on me after 3 years of loyal service. I'm taking it to the Genius Bar this week, so hopefully they can resuscitate it. You can't have everything in life, can you? And when you have a clean house, some lovely new shelves and a pile of freshly baked toffee apple muffins to contend with, you can count the weekend a good one.
- Something to remember when a friend or family member is going through a really tough time.
- Your pussy is political. Love this interview - I think I need to start listening to this podcast!
- Food for thought: Clean Eating and Dirty Women.
- Okay, when can I go to Mykonos?
- Trolls are people that we know. Scary, but probably very true.
- I need to follow these small space Instagrams to remind me I don't *really* need a bigger house. Even if I am about to try and fit 20 friends around an 8 person dinner table...
- 100 books for a lifetime of cooking and eating. I need them all.
- What do you need to forgive yourself for?
- I have a feeling this recipe for cheat cinnamon rolls is going to come in handy...