[Photo by Charlotte Coneybeer]
Hey pals! How's your weekend been? This has been the first time in months that we've had a simple, pottering sort of weekend. I've had a little bit of work to do, but it's been interspersed with reading, baking and blogging, which is basically my favourite way to spend the time. Paul's gone around the house and put up some prints so the whole place looks a whole lot more like home, now. And Tuna... well, she's found a new sunbathing spot, and managed to vomit all over my yellow armchair which was unpleasant for everyone (except her, she has no respect for interior design). I'm feeling ready for the week ahead, and the last Bank Holiday weekend before Christmas! I am both dreading and looking forward to autumn - I have so many lovely plans, but I feel like we never really got a summer and it would be nice to have a little bit more sunshine before the downhill slide into winter, don't you think? Either way, let's make the most of it!
- 14 Instagram Poets that you should definitely check out.
- I'm a little bit obsessed with this 5 piece summer capsule wardrobe.
- I want to see a gender-swapped version of every movie ever. Yes, please.
- A one minute stress reliever that actually works? I need to try this.
- 9 different types of mozzarella? Sign. Me. Up.
- Interesting: How White America's hatred of racism is actually supporting racism
- The history of the Breton shirt, the one item of clothing I could never live without.
- A long read, but a fascinating one: Dee Dee wanted her daughter to be sick. Gypsy wanted her Mom to be murdered.
- How to make your own temporary tattoos. So fun!