Hey friends! How's your weekend going? I got a haircut, read most of Polo and gloried in the new floor that Paul and his brother very kindly laid downstairs yesterday. It looks great and means I no longer have to wear shoes in the house all the time, which is a winner. We're busy bees getting the house ready for our very first overnight guests who are arriving on Friday. Cross your fingers that we get everything ship-shape by then, will you? Other than that, I don't have very much exciting news (other than the new book blog - you saw that, right?). DIY is my life now.
- 15 ways to improve your Instagram engagement. Handy when you're growing a new Instagram account!
- Sam Sparrow is one of the most inspiring women I know - you have to read this interview with her.
- This show is called Battlecats. Do I need to say any more?
- Too, too real. 32 signs you're growing up far too quickly.
- Baking 101: How to Frost a Cake. I never bother, but maybe I should start?
- Anger over unaffordable homes isn't self-entitlement. How could anyone think otherwise?
- A beautiful story of grief and Korean food. I'm not crying, you're crying.
- A message we all need to hear: It's never too late to get started.
- I found this Marilyn Monroe make-up tutorial fascinating. So much smoke & mirrors!