[Photo by veeterzy]
Hey friends! How is your weekend shaping up? Mine has been a mess of chores, laundry and dodging the builder. I am very much over living in a building site with no kitchen (which you might know if you have spent any time with me recently...). That said, progress has been made - the wall is down, the doors and windows are in and things are about to be plastered. So it surely can't be much longer, can it? Other than that, things have not been very exciting around here. I've been re-reading Harry Potter ready for my trip to see the Cursed Child in a couple of weeks (!!!) and looking after the very lovely Happy Cat for the weekend whilst her owners are away. So, until next week, you'll have to let the rest of the Internet do the entertaining:
- Important: how to respond if you see an incident of racial abuse (or any kind of abuse, really).
- I'm going to get deep into this formula for the best ever salads once my kitchen is back in use.
- Am I the only one who's noticed that La Croix has been making a big appearance on Instagram lately?
- Loved this article on getting kids involved in the kitchen.
- How to find the best Ottolenghi book for you. (Is it all of them? I think it's all of them.)
- Are two jobs better than one?
- 5 easy to care for houseplants. For when everything over here isn't covered in dust.
- This is the best recipe post I have ever seen. So making this some day soon.
- This is the best advice: how can I defend feminist ideas if I'm terrible at arguing.
- I'm chronically ill and afraid of being lazy.
- If you want to read the best of the best romance novels, Sarah Maclean will hook you up.
- These girls are changing what it means to be a ballerina.. So down for this.