Hey friends! How are you doing? We got back late from London last night, after a whirlwind trip to see some of my best girls, so today I am planning to do nothing but read books and catch up on TOWIE (#sorrynotsorry). You might have noticed that I managed to break my blog last week, which is very embarrassing because I've been doing this blogging thing for years but still have almost no technical knowledge. I need to brush up on my web skillz, for sure. But what it really made me realise was how much I love this little blog. It's a labour of love, and like most labours of love it can be frustrating and draining and irritating at times, but when I thought that I had managed to delete it from the Internet altogether, I wept very real tears. So I guess, despite my declarations otherwise, me and this blog are staying together for the foreseeable future. Other than that, this week I've been eating Mexican food, making candles, trying to make Tuna love me, and going for two whole runs. So all in all, a bit of a success. Here's to another awesome week, pals!
- We need to talk about friendship break-ups.
- Related: what you're allowed to demand from your friendships.
- You'll never be done. So the time to do that thing? Is now.
- We all need these beautiful words from Caitlin Moran: You were not born scared and self-loathing and overwhelmed. Things have been done – which means things can be undone.
- What is it really like in a test kitchen? (Spoiler: pretty damn magical).
- Is it time for a body neutrality movement? You don't have to love your body.
P.S. My newsletter is going out at 4pm. If you want more reading material & some fab recipes in your inbox - subscribe now!