[Photo by Death to Stock Photo]
Hey friends! How are you all doing? In case you missed it yesterday, we (mostly) bought a house this week. I know that the process is unlikely to be a smooth one, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for now. I feel like I'm already a house-buying bore, so I had to rack my mind to think of what else has been going on this week. I made pancakes! As I'm sure the rest of you did, as well, as you are reasonable human beings. I went to book club! I love talking about books (and lots of other things) so that's always fun for me. Plus, Cheryl had made cinnamon buns with cream cheese frosting, so that was a total winner. And last night, we celebrated my sweet friend Sarah's birthday with plenty of drinks at the pub. So, in fact, there's been lots of non-house buying things going on - but it's funny how one thing can take over everything. What have you been up to?
- Too much real talk: Has admin taken over your life? Short answer? Yes.
- If you'll excuse me, I'd like to gorge on this creamy lobster & prawn pasta.
- How you can snapchat like the teens. My snapchat is a work in progress.
- 21 useful and fun links for food bloggers and writers.
- Jen has nailed it: Why I Don't Live in London. Yorkshire is the best.
- I wrote about why I heart Hillary. I'm not sorry about it.
There are some great links in my newsletter this week, and I want to share them with you! You can subscribe here.