[Photo by Joanna Kosinska]
Hey pals, how's it going? Last weekend we were squirrelled away in a North Yorkshire cottage with a hot tub and a log burning stove, and everything was right with the world. It was *so* nice to have a few days relaxing and not having to worry about 'to do' lists. Of course, as soon as we got back, all that started right back up again and I've been shooting around all over the place ever since. On Tuesday we were having dinner with our sweet friends Joe & Cheryl (I made vegan brownies - recipe coming soon!), on Wednesday I was ice skating with the Guides (only one major injury occurred...), on Thursday I was drinking champagne with Emma at the new Champagne Concept in Harrogate and dining next door at Norse (which may be the best way to spend an evening ever) and by Friday I was collapsed in a heap. Remind me to give myself a few more breaks, okay? I hope that you have all had amazing weeks - let's do it all again on Monday, shall we?
- 21 Things You Didn't Factor in When You Were a Teenager Planning Your Dream Adult Life. The eternal battle to empty the washing basket is so, so real.
- It's Chinese New Year this week, so let's make these easy fortune cookies!
- I really need these tips for drivers with anxiety. My tip? Distract yourself (but not too much) with inane chatter.
- I definitely need this guide to indestructible house plants. Love greenery. Don't have green fingers.
- Stella Gibson is the best bad-ass on TV. When is Season 3 happening?
- What's the way forward for hipster food?
P.S. I've got some really great links saved up for my newsletter subscribers, including a fantastic guide to NYC, and some real talk about letting people pay for you. Get yourself signed up now!