[Photo by Death to Stock]
What a week! Has anyone else felt like it's been dragging? The days are long but the years are short, friends. Never has that been truer than in the first week of January. There is hope, though! The sun actually shone on Friday, and the sky was blue. It felt magical. It'll be Spring before you know it, and I am already ready for it.
As well as counting the hours this week, I've also been doing some daily yoga (I feel smug, but very inflexible and sort of sore), baking cookies with leftover Christmas chocolates and getting stuck into the excellent TV shows that are back on our screens this season. New Brooklyn 99? I'm so there.
Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter if you want to get all of the lovely links I've collected this week - there's some juicy stuff in there! See you next week!
- Need some listening material? This list of the best podcasts of 2015 has some stunners.
- 10 Kitchen Resolutions for a Happy 2016. Yes to meal planning!
- Edinburgh is one of my absolute favourite places - here's how to spend 48 hours in the city.
- Want to learn a new skill in 2016? All you need is 100 hours.
- Ever wanted to sneak your cat into work? (raises hand) Here's how.