Hey friends! Are you enjoying the first few days of the year of January? Yesterday I brunched, read a whole book and binge-watched Parks & Rec so I'm pretty pleased on that front. I hope you are having a similarly relaxing start to the year before it all kicks off tomorrow. I'm ready to get stuck in, and I have news! Or, more importantly, I have a newsletter! I'll be changing up how Weekend Link Love works from now on, giving you just five of my favourite links for the week here and sending the rest out on Sunday afternoon to all my wonderful subscribers. If you want more reading material, then you can sign up here. I promise I won't be spamming you - just one lovely letter a week full of links. Shall we do this?
- Let's resolve to do this in 2016: ways to catch up with friends that aren't getting coffee.
- Forget Dry January - we need to drink these Salted Caramel White Russians!
- Three words: Drake. On. Cake.
- Let's all ask ourselves these 5 questions and make some changes.
- In Defence of Having a Messy Instagram Feed. Preach!