(Photo by Ilya)
Hey friends! I hope that this week has been sunny and wonderful for you. Life is still a little stressful for me - I've been dreaming about project plans and Gantt charts - but this weekend has been a breath of fresh air. Making lemon curd, hanging out with babies and kittens (so much cuteness), catching up with friends and gorging on curry. Is there a better way to spend the weekend? I doubt it. We've been powering through on wedding planning - it's coming up so fast - and I've been getting behind on my reading challenge. So that's the week in a nutshell, really. What have you been getting up to?
- Talking of weddings, I wrote this about the ubiquitous wedding diet. I don't want to go on one, in case that isn't clear.
- Why are street food vendors fighting amongst themselves? It'll be interesting to see where street food goes in the next few years.
- This is such an interesting project: these billboards shed light on why some people are moving to London and why others are leaving.
- Nope, you should never come to Yorkshire. It's just hideous here.
- I want to make these for tea this week: cod goujons in coconut batter.
- I love these portraits of Russian people aged 1-100 - what a wonderful idea! (via Tracy)
- I should probably buy a denim boilersuit, shouldn't I?
- Dreaming of a mini break to Brighton thanks to Olivia's list of places to stay by the sea.
- People have been wearing red lipstick for centuries - here's a little peek into the history of this beauty product.
- Let's all drink rosemary gimlets - they sound like my perfect cocktail!