Hey friends! The next time we talk, we'll have celebrated Christmas. It's come on so fast this year, and I'm still not ready. I will be wrapping and baking and decorating like a whirling dervish in the next couple of days, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'm watching Gossip Girl repeats and drinking Sloe Gin, so it's a pretty merry time. Last night we went on a Christmas pub crawl, all decked out in our Christmas finery - it's wonderful to have so many of my favourite people in one place, even if we are in dingy pubs. How have you been celebrating the festive season?
- I am so into the idea of a capsule wardrobe. So stylish. So easy.
- I think my main goal for 2015 is to go back to Norse. It may be the best restaurant in Yorkshire.
- What would happen if you lived your life according to Pinterest?
- I'm in love with my Kitchenaid - their maker story is pretty interesting, too.
- The Real Junk Food Project in Leeds is pretty much the most incredible thing.
- Slovenia is pretty high on my 'to-visit' list - doesn't it look gorgeous?
- It's definitely one of my aims for 2015 to get better at food photography, so I've bookmarked this guide to get started with.
- One of my favourite blogs this year was My Scandinavian Home - so much pretty.