Hey friends, how's it going? I hope you're having a good day! I'm recovering after The High Tea Cast Christmas party. Hanging out with awesome ladies is the absolute best, and totally worth the early morning tube journey on only three hours of sleep. I am fully in the Christmas spirit now - which is probably a good thing, as there's not long left to go - but I've definitely not finished my Christmas shopping. Everyone might just end up with various bottles of booze. I hope that's okay. Tell me I'm not the only disorganised one?
This week I've also been on tenterhooks about Serial. I cannot even with that show. I've also been making pastry (mine is really flaky, how do I stop that?!) and mourning the loss of my favourite jeans. It's been an exciting week, for sure. How have you been?
- I think we all just want Britney to be happy. This article suggests that might not be possible any time soon. (via Sarah)
- Are you still looking for Christmas presents? This list of books for food lovers is super comprehensive!
- If you need a giggle then you need to read about this dating disaster (NSFW).
- Are we obsessed with being obsessed? (via Joy)
- Emma gives her advice on how to get into digital journalism.
- Relevant to my life: Does getting engaged making me a bad feminist?
- Taylor Swift is the Queen of Social Media. And of life.
- I am definitely going to Gothenburg next Christmas - it looks magical!
- Women's football used to be super popular - what happened?!
- 2014 has been a year of badass women - here's a list of some awesome women that you might not have heard of.