This week has been tiring. I've been a bit under the weather, and a work trip to London has totally finished me off. Travelling with work always seems like it's going to be glamorous, until you get there (or when you're travelling back hungover the next day...). That, combined with a lack of funds before pay day, means that this weekend has been very low key. Today I am cooking up a mega roast dinner and then I'm napping on the sofa. I'm trying to quash my productive urges and bloggers guilt, but it's not working very well. How is your Sunday working out?
- How many of the top 50 cities to see in your lifetime have you been to? I'm only on about two...
- I may be making roast dinner, but what I'm really craving is this perfect strip steak.
- With Christmas coming up, I'm definitely feeling the squeeze of the 7 unexpected expenses of adulthood.
- If you read one thing this week, make it this: Why I had to Turn Down Band Aid.
- A post about coming off the pill. We need to talk more about contraception. I've been taking the pill for almost 8 years - it is quite scary to think about that.
- What do author's houses look like now? I'm coveting Bram Stoker's pad.
- Can we just rename it Cheesemas and be done with it? That's my kind of holiday.
- What's your favourite food scene on film? Chocolat springs to mind but there are some surprises in the list.