When you read this, I'll be running through the streets of Leeds, likely in the rain. Yep, the Abbey Dash is finally upon us and hopefully I'll be able to survive all the way round. If you see me, give me a cheer, yeah? Yesterday was spent carbo-loading and making a playlist to get me all the way round, and catching up on Made in Chelsea. All the drama.
However, the rest of this week has been slightly less virtuous. On Tuesday I ate a large amount of pizza at The Black Swan with Emily and on Friday night I went to a wine tasting at White Cloth Gallery that was very dangerous (but also delicious). So. Much. Alcohol. I'll tell you all about it later. Plus, as always, all the baking. Next week I need to eat lots of vegetables and do some yoga. How was your week?
- 10 things Buffy the Vampire Slayer Taught Me About Life. Yep.
- I think I want to have a street party now: How to Meet Your Neighbours.
- Would you hire a social media manager for your personal Twitter account?
- It's time to vote in the Leeds Food and Drink Awards.
- Related: This video explores a bit of our Northern food culture. Chip butties, anyone?
- I really want to eat this ebi raisukaree. How delicious does that look?
- This was an interesting read: What I Learned As a Male Feminist From Setting Up the Dapper Laughs Petition.
- If you enjoyed my snood tutorial, you might also like this knitted cowl tutorial.
- I think I would be more willing to eat fruit if it was all chocolate-dipped clementines.
- This is beautiful: What I've Unlearned in my Twenties.
- So is this: A Letter to My Twenty-One Year Old Self.