I *loved* reading your answers last time I did an Ice Breakers post. It's so easy to forget when you're writing a blog that there are real people out there reading it. I am endlessly fascinated by other people and anyone who knows me will tell you that I'll happily chat away for hours. All of which to say, I want to know more about you! So, tell me...
1. What film could you watch over and over?
2. What's your middle name(s)?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
4. What are you most excited about right now?
5. What's the sweet treat that you just can't resist?
1. My favourite film is The History Boys and I do regularly re-watch it, but it can be a bit of a bummer if you don't space out your viewings. I think I could watch Mean Girls and Pitch Perfect over and over and never be bored. I love me a sassy teen flick.
2. This one's obvious for me! Elizabeth. Which meant that my family has recited the phrase 'Amy Elizabeth Ermintrude Annie, went to the country to visit her granny' for my whole life. I've actually just looked it up and there's a whole poem to go with it, but I've only ever heard those two lines.
3. As cheesy as it sounds, I don't think I'd want to live anywhere other than Leeds right now. However, if I was forced to pick somewhere else, I think that Copenhagen would be a fantastic place to live (plus, it's polled as the happiest place in the world, which can't be a bad thing).
4. Right now, I am excited for next weekend. I'm going to a wedding (as always) and then heading to London for the day to hang out with one of my favourite people. It's definitely a fun thing to look forward to.
5. Sticky Toffee Pudding. So sweet. So spongy. So good.