Hey friends! How are you? I'm currently in the middle of a very lazy day, ignoring my chores and chain-watching Friends. It's much needed, to be honest. This week we ate out at Byron and Bird & Beast, treated ourselves to a cheeky takeaway from Arti, visited our sweet friends and their kids, melted from the warm weather and I finished knitting a blanket. So it's been pretty productive! So now we're recharging our batteries ready for another big week. Oh, and I bought a whole bunch of beautiful Le Creuset saucepans. That was definitely the highlight.
- If you're renting at the moment, you might want to read this guide on how to decorate a rented house or flat.
- I want to make big batches of these white chocolate caramel brownies and brownie ice cream sandwiches so we can have a brownie party.
- I am too excited about the Adrian Mole musical!
- How cute is this knitted food photography?
- Can we go on holiday to Barcelona please? Making Magique makes it look so beautiful!
- Don't look at these photos of people's eyes if you're feeling emotionally fragile.
- Some posts for bloggers: Dear Bloggers, Love a PR and Should brands pay bloggers for product reviews?
- We want to go on New York for our honeymoon, so I'm bookmarking this guide to The Village.
- What books does Hilary Clinton love? (I'm impressed by how much she reads. Girl is efficient.)