Hey friends! What a rad week it has been. Exhausting, but rad. I'm just about recovered from Blognix yesterday - it was so fun and so inspiring but such a long day. You know when you learn lots and your brain feels extra tired? That. I fell asleep almost as soon as we got home, so I missed the England game (and Helena's amazing beef brisket sandwiches which she was serving as a match snack. Dammit).
This week I also went on a jaunt down to London for a work party (there were celebs and everything), tried my first ever bubble tea, finally started watching the new series of Orange is the New Black (so good!), and totally forgot to send my Father's Day card. I'm a terrible daughter but my Dad is ace so he forgives me (I think).
- This post is everything: Can we please stop body-shaming ourselves and each other as a form of female bonding? Please?
- Related: Louis CK's rant on fat girls is absolutely magnificent.
- Absolutely love this interview with Mindy Kaling. She's rad.
- I want to drink these balsamic-roasted strawberry margaritas every day for the rest of the week.
- When I am a grown-up I'm definitely going to get myself a bar-cart so I can throw fancy dinner parties and be the best hostess ever.
- Elise's Instagram feed is one of my favourites and she spills the beans on how she uses it to promote her business and share her life.
- Definitely snorted with laughter when I read this blog post.
- Why not make this garlic and balsamic vinegar roast lamb for your family? Or just eat it all yourself, I won't judge.
- 8 British Fashion Bloggers You Should Know. Yep.
- Also I want to walk by the seaside in a cute denim dress and look this good.
- Are you guilty of posting these food photos on Instagram? (via Rachel)
- Do you want to keep that holiday feeling going? Freya shares some tips (I love the one about not listening to music - I do my best thinking walking to and from the bus stop)