Right, my lovelies, this will have to be a short one! The weather is too glorious to be sat inside blogging, don't you agree? I'm down in London shopping for bridesmaids dresses but we're not having much luck! I think Internet shopping may be the way to go - it's so much easier to find what you're looking for if you have something specific in mind! Other than that, I've been eating out far too much, not unpacking from our holiday and cuddling with my mum's kitten! How about you?
- These 5 tricks to make a mind blowing burger might come in handy if you're having a barbecue today!
- I've just signed up to the Abbey Dash 10k so I think I'll need these seven ways to keep exercise motivation.
- I love Bangs' take on the culture of misogyny - a real must-read.
- Whilst I don't usually agree with anyone who would denounce my favourite summer drink so cruelly, I do love these summer dinner party recipes which take inspiration from the flavours of Pimms.
- On that note, how could would these cucumber gin popsicles be right now?
- Is masculinity in crisis?
- Can you score better than me on this food in literature quiz? (I got three)
- Some thought-provoking stuff from Molly Crabapple: I confronted Donald Trump in Dubai.