I'm on holiday! So, I'll keep this brief. We're chilling out by the sea in Bournemouth in a swanky house, which is just the kind of relaxation that I like. I'll probably be recovering from a post-wedding hangover as you read this - our lovely friends Laura and Stuart are got married yesterday - which will probably involve eating French toast and sitting out on the balcony. It's a hard life, isn't it? Don't worry - I managed to scoop up these links for you:
- When is it copying and when is it coincidence?
- Treacle tart and Harry Potter are two of my favourite things, so I think this blog post might just be the best thing ever.
- "So you see, when I say that food is my life, I mean it literally." - Lil spills the beans on living with diabetes.
- 25 Things to Do When You're Bored. (Although, I always maintain that it's not really possible to be bored - just unimaginative!)
- Laura shares 28 pieces of wisdom on her 28th birthday - number 18 is everything.
- Remember how pictures of babies and dogs being best friends is my favourite thing? If you're the same, you'll fall in love with Zoey and Jasper - a rescue dog and her boy. *sob*
- I want it to be hot enough that I can make (and eat) this strawberry and coconut ice cream.
- Have fashion bloggers become same-y and boring? Or, to give the article it's fancy title - the self-regulating homogenisation of style communities.
- How to style your photos - definitely something I need to work on!