Hey gang, how's it going? This week I was the Person of Leeds which was super fun. It's been so great chatting to lots of different people from Leeds about their experiences of this city and I've got a list of new places to try out from their recommendations (including a Chinese takeaway which is what has been sorely missing from my life here in Leeds). On top of that, I spent a day + night at work on Tuesday working on a top secret project (or more specifically, the team worked on a top secret project and I tweeted about it...). I also went bowling at the new Roxy Lanes - blog post to come - and enjoyed the sunshine at a barbecue yesterday. I love Leeds in the sunshine. Honestly, there's no place I'd rather be than here when the sun is shining - I know that sounds ridiculous but give me a pub garden in Leeds over a beach in Greece any day. I'm a home bird - but I do know that it's much easier to love home when it's bathed in sunlight compared to its usual grey! How have you been enjoying the sunshine this weekend?
- These tequila soaked prawn tacos with mango prawn salsa are all I want to eat all day every day.
- I'm totally scared of flying, so I'm keeping these tips on hand for my next holiday.
- A de-cluttered life is my dream and this is why - there is beauty in what remains.
- I could do with taking these tips for upgrading your lingerie wardrobe.
- Absolutely love this interview with Tracey from Shutterbean - I've been listening to back episodes of the Joy the Baker podcast this week and it's the best.
- Want to know where to find the best beer gardens in Leeds? On top of this list you'll definitely want to check out The Mustard Pot in Chapel Allerton.
- If I win the lottery I will probably buy this house. Also, does anyone else spend entirely too much time planning their post-lottery-win property portfolio?
- I'm a crazy cat lady so I love these awesome facts about cats.