This week has been an absolute blast! One of my favourite people came to visit this week so I took a couple of days off work to show her the sights of Leeds. It was brilliant to spend time with her and just talk everything over in person rather than on the phone or via text. Not only that, but we went to see McBusted on Wednesday night and it was ah.maz.ing. My teenage self was super happy - it was such a fun show and I've had 'Star Girl' stuck in my head for the rest of the week! How is May treating you?
- I want to live in this beautiful place. I feel like I would never get stressed if this was my house.
- We all know that 'communication' is important when you're in a relationship, but what does that actually look like 14 years in?
- 17 lies we need to stop teaching girls about sex. Uh huh.
- Emma Stone is my favourite - she'll be yours too after you watch this epic lip sync battle!
- The women behind 'Vagenda' released their book this week and added their voices to the conversation about women's representation in media. Spoiler alert: it's not good (the representation, I've not read the book...).
- New York City in Haikus. Yep.
- How to make fresh pasta from scratch. Definitely need to get me one of those roller machine thingummys.
- Tavi Gevinson interviews Miley Cyrus for Elle Magazine (and in my mind, steals the show...)
- These feminist humblebrags tickled me.