When you read this, I'll be on my way home from a glamping hen do - if you can believe it! I've got my fingers crossed that it won't chuck it down the whole time, but only time will tell! It'll be fun though - it's an example of one of those times that you just have to embrace life, and grab a glass of wine if it gets too much! I'm not always the best at that, I admit, but when it comes to the British weather you do have to roll with the punches somewhat. This week, I've also been rustling up some tiramisu, dining at the Pink Shed, running the fastest I have in ages, listening to the That's What She Read podcast and tasting cheeses for our wedding 'cheese cake'. What have you all been up to? Tell me, I'm curious!
- This pink grapefruit rosemary fizz seem like the best celebration drink ever.
- If you love Game of Thrones, you'll definitely enjoy this Game of Thrones Guide to Finding the Perfect BFF.
- If you find yourself in need of a cheap meal in Leeds, you'll probably want to check out the top 10 budget restaurants in Leeds.
- Are you doing self-care wrong? (Probably not).
- I want to do my make-up like this every day from now on. Am I cool enough to pull that off?
- I absolutely loved this column from 'Girls' star Zosia Mamet - do you need to build an empire to be happy?
- I probably should laugh at this, but I can't help it: Seriously, stop pretending you ate that.
- Rebecca shares what she's learnt about marriage in five years. I'm so ready for this.
- This creamy bow tie pasta with asparagus and mushrooms will make the best lunch.