This weekend has been the best. I get so giddy when friends come to visit me in Leeds - I love showing off this wonderful city, and of course I love spending time with my awesome friends. Not only that, but I also went to (some of) the hen do of another beautiful friend, so all in all it's been pretty exciting. Other than gallivanting about Leeds, eating too much good food and drinking too much wine, I've also been trying to get through all the Harry Potter books ahead of my trip to the studio tour on Tuesday (so. excited.). It turns out there are more pages than I thought, but it's been interesting to reread them - I'm definitely more emotional this time around! Oh, and I went on a really good run. Just the one. How was your week?
- Right, I'm making pesto.
- And next time I'm sad, I'm making this Milky Salted Caramel.
- Six things I've learned about life from living in London.
- This Strawberry Basil Gin & Tonic is all I'm going to be drinking this summer.
- A better way to say sorry. Definitely going to try this.
- The Making of My Paris Kitchen Cookbook - so fascinating.
- 8 things I want to tell young feminists - I'm not sure I agree with all this article
- I am incredibly sad to hear about the passing of Sue Townsend. Her obituary is incredibly moving.
- I'm really enjoying my morning yoga. I feel like 15 minutes a day is totally manageable but still makes me feel energised (and smug).