Can we all just take a second to marvel at how long the days are getting? Leaving work when the sun is still up is the greatest joy - I don't intend to take it for granted at all this summer. On that note, we've just paid for our mini summer holiday - we're not going away anywhere fancy this year because of wedding savings, but we do get to go to the beach with this little nugget. So I'm happily planning a summery-ish wardrobe and dreaming of lazy afternoons drinking wine on the balcony. It's going to be good.
This weekend was super relaxing, and much needed after a brain-melting week. I read two and a half Harry Potter books in advance of our trip to the Studio Tour (am I the only person who's not been yet?), ate French toast at LS6, watched some more Breaking Bad (we're so near the end now!) and hoovered up about a million cat hairs. I'll be sad when Tuna gets rid of her winter coat entirely and stops being so fluffy. It's super cute, even if she does complain every time I try to stroke her.
- You can't love something that you need
- I loved this interview with Ariana Huffington. What an astounding woman (with a brilliant accent!)
- This real-life story is both creepy and thought-provoking.
- Pop-up eating is the bomb, right?
- I am obsessed with airbnb - it's a fun, cheap way to travel. It's also really good for the economy. I'm totally sold.
- Lil shares some of the best places to eat in Leeds. Agreed.
- My lemon obsession shows no sign of abating - I want to make these lemon tartlets with olive oil next.
- Rosie shares a peek into her everyday life. It's beautiful and inspiring - I'm not sure a photo of my desk would make people so envious!
- Rachel shares some London and LA-inspired brunch ideas. I need to eat more brunches.
- I want to live inside this happy home - so stylish, so cosy.
- I love Natasha's totally effortless style and her latest look is making me want to overhaul my wardrobe.