Hello, friends! How was your week? Mine was filled with all sorts of treats. I had two days off at the beginning of the week, which I spent mostly watching Buffy, knitting baby blankets for friends and baking delicious treats. You can't ask for more than that, can you? I also drank cocktails with the beautiful Eloise, said goodbye to friends travelling to Australia, and slow-cooked a pork shoulder in smoky chipotle sauce before practically inhaling it. It was good.
- I hate having my photo taken, but these five tips to becoming more photogenic might help the situation.
- You know how much I love Edinburgh; Jen has some great tips for places to visit if you're planning a trip to the city.
- Them Apples description of slow-cooking in the desert is both evocative and mouth-watering. A lovely read.
- I cried at this preview of The Reluctant Father. Beautiful photos, as well.
- This blog post about ageing is totally spot on.
- Are we looking for rich experiences rather than expensive items? Is that the new meaning of luxury?
- If you've been meaning to get started with yoga (and I definitely recommend you do!) then you'll want to read this post.
- 8 redhead fashion bloggers you should know about - so many stylish ladies.
- The Neon Boneyard in Las Vegas is definitely on my bucket list - how stunning!