This week has been full on. I've been indulging my inner foodie - on Monday, it was sushi with Eloise, on Wednesday a Beef and Bourbon tasting event at RARE, on Thursday it was epic burgers at The Pit and on Friday I finally got to try out Dinner at the Manor, a Leeds supper club with a reputation that I can attest is fully deserved. Then this weekend it was family time; we headed over to my grandparents to meet my two new baby cousins and then in the evening we celebrated another cousin's 18th birthday. I love being from a big family, although it is stretching our potential wedding budget quite a lot!
This afternoon is all about baking blondies, making our way through the TV we missed over the weekend and catching up on blogging. Oh, and reading these lovely links:
- What is a million likes worth? And how can musicians in the Internet age make enough money to carry on creating music?
- Ever fancied yourself holidaying in Capri? Well, here's how you can do it on a budget.
- I want to live in this beautiful Brooklyn brownstone.
- If you live in Leeds, you need to get yourself to the Briggate Farmers' Market.
- This handy chart will diagnose why you never have anything to wear. Super helpful!
- This article sums up so much that I want to say. It's perfect, you should read it.
- Having a tough time? Make this 'everything is going to be all right' bread and everything will be alright.
- I want to make this feather pendant light. It's gorgeous.
- If you like online dating... you'll love this blog.