Good morning lovelies! How are you? Better than me, I hope! I have been struck down by a cold which has rather scuppered my weekend blogging plans. I was planning to make and shoot a couple of recipes for you but I think that's going to have to wait as I am currently bundled up on the sofa in my pyjamas whilst Paul attempts to make me a soft boiled egg. I'll be back on my feet by Monday, I'm sure - don't you hate when you're ill over the weekend but well enough to go to work? That sucks.
Other than dosing myself up on Sudofed, I've been dying my hair back to brown, chain-watching Breaking Bad and being totally inspired at TED x Leeds this week. It's been eventful!
- How to tell that you're in a Bronte novel
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler totally nailed the Golden Globes. Watch it here.
- Which Girls character are you? (I am sad, but not surprised, that I am Marni)
- 16 Buzzfeed Books You Have To Read Before You Die
- Why I'm sick of articles about teenage girls written by grown-up men. Preach.
- The Mean Girls-inspired jewellery line is so fetch.
- How to start a supper club. I have plans to do this later in the year, so I'm bookmarking this for later.
- This is the best gift idea for the bookworm in your life.
- I am completely touched by this story. Just lovely.
- This bed in a box idea is a genius upcycle for your spare room. I wish I'd come up with it myself...
- Want to make some puff pastry. Here's a super easy recipe.