You guys, it's only 3 days until Christmas! This week has been a hectic hustle and bustle of Christmas cheer. The presents are all bought and wrapped, the bags are packed and we're ready to make the road trip down South for Christmas.
On Monday, I was invited down to try out the new crop of street food vans which have taken up residence at Trinity Kitchen. The ever popular Fish& will no doubt be rammed, as they've turned up with a fancy new van and a fancy new beach-themed menu but you should also check out Donostia Social Club who bowled me over with their unusual menu and friendly service. I had the prawns a la plancha with shallot salsa and it was beautiful.
This weekend we've been celebrating Christmas with our Leeds family. On Friday it was a home-cooked Christmas dinner and Secret Santa with plenty of mulled wine (and rum shots delivered via a 'booze shotgun' but the less said about that, the better). Saturday we donned our most festive jumpers and headed over to Headingley for a Christmas Otley Run. And today we'll be topping it off with a carvery at our local pub. Perfect.
- Do your habits support your goals?
- On that note, does your lifestyle support your happiness? How can you make sure that it does? The Small Change Project has the answers!
- Rosie's pictures of Paris make me want to book a Eurostar right this second. I think I would stay in this French cinema themed hotel. So much pretty!
- Jess has had a crafty Christmas week and there's still time to make some of these fab festive things!
- Need a creative name for your new project? Check this out.
- Who are your heroines of 2013?
- I keep missing out on going to Borough Market, and Lizzie's recollection of her visit are making me jealous!
- This TED talk about schizophrenia is super interesting, you should watch it.
- Joy shares the secrets of a home baker - you don't want to miss this!
- Beyond Guardian Leeds is sadly closing its doors, but if you still want to find out all the goings-on in Leeds, here is where they got their news.
- This article will make you do your ugliest laugh, but also ruin Love Actually for you - it's worth it, though.