Phew! Well, as usual, this week has been a whirlwind. A rather wonderful whirlwind, but a whirlwind all the same. I started my new job and whilst there are so many new things to learn, I'm really enjoying it and looking forward to getting properly stuck in once I've worked my way around all the processes and the like. Other than that, I've been wining and dining at two fancy three course meals (can't complain), desperately trying to catch up on housework and enjoying the Harrogate bonfire for Emma's birthday. There's already plenty lined up next week, so I'm battening down the hatches today and feasting on toffee apple crumble to prepare myself!
- I could spend forever looking at this house porn - that Lafayette townhouse is too die for.
- 31 things that women do when they're alone - truth! I'm all about chain-watching Jersey Shore and eating pasta when I'm home alone.
- Joss Whedon is a star - his response to why he always gets asked about strong female characters is perfect.
- Jen has been sharing her wedding this week, and it is truly beautiful.
- I love this article about creative couples.
- Rebecca's lemon and raspberry loaf looks divine - a quick and easy bake that will wow your guests.
- Sarah's list of things that your real friends do for you is super accurate, although I'd add 'help you move house' to that one!
- The 14 types of Facebook Likes.
- 14 former and current interns explain how they support themselves whilst working for free.
- How to style a corner gallery wall - I'm bookmarking this for when I've accummulated enough prints for our mini gallery wall. It's all in my head, I just need to start buying some art now!
- From sadass to badass - an article on fitness and health that doesn't just focus on looks and actually provides some really great tips on getting healthier and feeling better in your body. Winner.
What have you been reading this week?