This week has been totally back to reality - but reality is definitely not all bad! My lovely friend Gemma came to visit this weekend so I got to show her the sights of Leeds. We ate lots of delicious food, had a few cheeky cocktails and a good old chinwag - I definitely do not get to see that girl enough! I've also been trying out the burgers at The Pit, reading the new Bridget Jones and wearing my new tartan scarf to keep out the chill. How about you?
- Shall we read some of these banned books?
- If awesome lady classicists who totally rock the status quo of this discipline are your bag (and I know they are mine) then this podcast is a must-listen. (I was totally there when they recorded this and it was amazing. Also there was sushi and free wine).
- These real-time stats about the world are literally insane (via The Awkward Magazine).
- How Danielle La Porte rocks entrepreneurial time management. This is an ace way to work, for sure.
- I'd love to have a go at these vanilla custard slices.
- Proof that white guys can be really, really creepy.
- This is so helpful for me right now: How to Curate a Gallery Wall (middle class problems).