Right, I am finally back in the land of Internet after a few days trekking in the Icelandic wilderness. It was really nice to switch off from the online world for a while - although suffice to say I jumped straight back in, head first, when I got back. Iceland is truly a magnificent place and I can't wait to share the pictures with you - it's totally mind-blowing. I think I'd like to live there, if it weren't for the whole 'no daylight during winter' thing that they've got going on. Sorry guys, you are awesome, but I need a little bit of sunshine (even if it is just British sunshine!). Despite not having Internet access for 5 days, I still managed to collect these lovely links for your perusal - I hope you enjoy!
- There's no shortcut to becoming great at what you do
- 101 Travel Tips - for newbies to seasoned travellers, you're bound to pick up something useful.
- Want to get rid of all your email newsletter subscriptions in one go? This handy tool will help!
- A Thrifty Mrs answers all your questions about the mooncup.
- This story about an old man's nightly dinner out in NYC is so touching. And envy-making - who can afford to eat out every night?!
- Ever wondered how many people are in space *right now*?
- Paleo Polly offers up 10 combinations for a bad ass steak. I like peppercorn sauce myself, how about you?
- 10 very important songs about pizza.
- Prepare to be amazed - how the sky would look if the planets were as close as the moon.
- Working at a plus-size clothing retailer taught me to love my body.
- 20 tips to being a better food photographer from Ms Marmite Lover.
- Words of Wisdom you should definitely ignore.
- I'm also obsessed with this video which will teach you how to make Nutella and Salted Caramel Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. Amazeballs: