Gosh, the last few weeks have felt like a drag. Time has been going so slowly, but at the same time I've been super busy. I'm very ready for a holiday - so luckily I have one booked at the end of September.
I've also finally finished my dissertation! So next weekend I'm just going to drink wine, have a lie-in and celebrate the wedding of two lovely people. Other than that, I've been attending a hog roast, grabbing a cheeky Nandos with Paul, and buying a shiny new Macbook Air! How exciting.
There's also all this link loveliness to be excited about:
- Historic photo colorised - so odd to see a world that usually looks black and white in your mind suddenly in colour.
- If you're as big a fan of Harry Potter as I am, you'll want to try this frozen butterbeer recipe.
- Don't want to just chuck your leftovers? Why not make a delicious stock?
- I always want to eat more salads, but they're kind of uninspiring. Not any more! Salad Pride has hundreds of salad recipes, so you're bound to find one you like.
- If Disney princesses had Instagram...
- 40 Maps That Will Help You Make Sense of the World - these will blow your mind.
- Some top travel tips from Bangs and a Bun.
- The Style Tag has a comprehensive guide for the single girl living alone.
- 33 Unusual Tips to Being a Better Writer
- I'm getting very excited about my holiday to Iceland now, and The Travel Hack isn't helping!
- Who can see what you're tweeting? How about a handy cheat sheet?
- Taste of the North takes a trip to a food bank - something that everyone should read.
- I'm not usually one for a DIY, but these painted denim shorts are darling.
- Are you drowning in your inbox? Katelyn has some tips to get it under control.
- This may be the best thing that the Internet has ever brought us - a live-tweeting honey badger!
- The Wonder Jam shares some great tools for making mood boards.
- How Personal Style Bloggers are raking in millions - fascinating reading.