It's been a fairly relaxing week over here, so there's not much to report. Paul came back from Marbella alive but slightly broken but he's had a week off work to recover so the house is spotless and I've been eating like a queen. I'm gearing up for a final push on my dissertation and trying to bond with Tuna, who still appears to hate me. Other than that, we've been picnicking in the park for Paul's birthday, trying out the new Opposite cafe in Chapel Allerton and finally getting our hands on a dining table. Such grown ups. Now, the links!
- I've been toying with getting a tattoo with a fragment of Sappho for about four years (it's really just my absolute terror that stops me...) so I absolutely loved these literary tattoos. Particularly number seven, which comes from my favourite ever poem by Maya Angelou.
- 30 Hilarious Mindy Kaling Tweets That Will Make Your Day. Oh, Mindy.
- What to do if you only have 24 hours in Los Angeles.
- I love the colourful nature of this photo shoot in Neal's Yard. Is this the happiest place in the world? I think so.
- Sorry Snow Monkeys, We Win - what makes being human awesome.
- Now that we've got our dining table, I'm looking to put the finishing touches to our house. Starting with these vintage lightbulbs so that we can try and recreate the cool of Further North bar in our own home (and no longer have to battle to get a table there!)
- What to do when people disappoint you. When I grow up I want to be Sarah Von Bargen (or at least as wise as her).
- Love love love this parody of Taylor Swift's '22' - 32
- Yellow is my absolute favourite colour - and here are seven creative ideas to use it in your décor!
- Um, love these Yorkshire-themed greeting cards. Definitely sending one to my grandparents, they'll be reight chuffed.
- I'm a bit obsessed with witty protest signs - and here are the 40 best protest signs of 2012.
- Since the weather's been a bit changeable, I've been considering one of these super cool macs to keep dry and look fly.