Gosh, what a week! I slept near on 12 hours last night - this whole seven-day-working-week thing is not working out so well. But I have found the time to come up with some ace recipes to be made and posted in the next few weeks, sup on stew and oysters and have a lovely brunch. Today will mostly be spent straightening out the house and recovering ready to do it all again next week! What have you been up to?
- I wish clams were easier to get hold of, so I could make these Spiced Tomato and Pancetta Clams
- If you want to get your bake on, why not try this easy white bread loaf?
- It's Cervical Screening Awareness Week - do you know everything that you should?
- Anyone for Pimms cupcakes?
- Are you heading to a festival this year? Olivia shows you what to pack (and fuels my desire for Hunters).
- Seven Reasons Why Child Stars Go Crazy - written by the girl who played Matilda!
- I love humorous Twitter accounts, and Feminist Taylor Swift is a riot(grrl).
- For those who like their recipes a bit tougher - Thug Kitchen
- Las Vegas has always been my dream destination, and Carrie's gorgeous pictures aren't helping my obsession!