This week I have been partying in an underground supper club where all the food was beige (amazing), stuffing my face with hot dogs, having mini meltdowns and attending the first ever Blognix in Birmingham. It's been jam-packed, and it's not over yet - I'm off to Leeds Loves Food in an hour! Phew. I'll be glad when Paul goes to Marbella and I have to house to myself to nap and watch 90210. What have you been up to this week?
- I can only hope to be this stylish when I am old.
- I really wish I'd thought of this - a cookbook which uses infographics instead of words.
- Hilarious! I tried Gwyneth's diet and got a rash on my face.
- Asparagus, parma ham and parmesan is one of my favourite flavour combinations, and this recipe has the word pudding in it on top of all that. Winner.
- We've had the cupcake and the macaroon, but are you ready for the cronut?
- It seems simple, but it could make a big impact - why not talk to little girls by asking them about their brain rather than telling them about their beauty?
- This makes my skin crawl - the worst rooms for rent in New York.
- Why choosing Victoria Beckham as Woman of the Decade was a missed opportunity - props for Victoria Beckham, but this article is spot on.
- Jen from A Little Bird Told Me is busting beauty bullshit over on her blog, starting with handbag staple Vaseline.
- This 13 year old girl is my new hero! She's dressing in ridiculous and awesome costumes as a protest against the dress code at her school which says that girls shouldn't wear short skirts because boys won't be able to concentrate (which we all know is rubbish). Power to her!