The sun is shining! What a glorious day! I'm physically and emotionally full from a barbecue last night with tonnes of wonderful people - which will hopefully be enough to spur me on to do dissertation work today! Other than that, I've been eating out, celebrating birthdays, coaxing Tuna out from under the sofa and avoiding going for a run this week - how about you? Oh, and there was all this magic stuff:
- 7 things you need to stop telling yourself. You really do need to stop. You're ace.
- Ever wanted to go on a safari? Well here's is everything you need to know!
- I'm obsessed with banana bread. Even though I have my own recipe which I think is pretty rad, I love this one over on Gingerbread Journey. Demerara sugar on top? Yes please!
- Looking for a hilarious tumblr? Well this one giving out bad advice will definitely have you chuckling!
- Yet another reason why getting a cat was an excellent idea - I can't wait until Tuna is tame enough to make a cat beard with.
- The sun is shining, which makes me want to drink fruity drinks. Sangria, anyone?
- I love the idea of vintage clothing, but I'm not savvy enough to know where to start. Luckily, Not Dressed As Lamb has written up her top tips for buying vintage, and a guide to shopping for vintage on eBay - super useful!
- I was literally in hysterics when I found the Classical Mean Girls tumblr. Fellow Classics geeks will definitely appreciate it - I think it might be the best thing the Internet has ever brought me.
- Can't decide where to go to eat tonight? This handy tool will help!
- These pictures of the London Underground when empty are hauntingly beautiful.
- What really happened when Facebook bought Instagram, eh?