How was your week guys? Mines was super eventful! We totally got a cat on Thursday, after weeks of searching for the right one. She's really shy at the moment, but she's beautiful and I can't wait for her to come out of her shell so I can take pictures for you! She's super-fancy too - she'll only come out of her under-the-sofa hiding place for parma ham and slow-cooked meats. My kind of cat. Other than that, I steadfastly avoided doing any form of exercise, finished off my Methodology and went to the beatfood pop-up restaurant on Friday with the beautiful Eloise. I even had time to compile this list of the best of the Internet for you!
- I've spent way too long on this game this week - Geoguessr - do you know where in the world you are?
- This tumblr appeals to the neat freak in me - Things Organised Neatly
- A lovely photo series dressing a five-year-old as female heroes from across the ages - I love the Coco Chanel portrait!
- Are these the best bits of Yorkshire?
- We only have a shower room in our flat, and I wish I could transform it like these seven amazingly colourful shower rooms - I'm a bit obsessed with that pink one!
- An honest look at the realities of living with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue
- I'll definitely be making this beer-y, cheese-y, chorizo-y dip for a friend's barbecue next week.
- Did you get the memo? On Tuesday we all turned up at work in dark green, does that every happen at your office?
- What's the best way to match language and flavour - to describe a taste? Well, this article may have the answer.
- Ever wondered what it's like going to culinary school? Elizabeth will tell you!