I am so enjoying the sunshine that we've been seeing this week, aren't you? It finally feels like proper spring - I want to fill my house with daffodils, open up the windows and dig out all my summer clothes, but I think that might still be a bit premature. Amongst the busy-ness at work and trying to get my literature review finished, I've been plotting lots of lovely blog posts, sorting out my finances (and getting a joint account - so grown up!) and watching the end of the second series of Buffy (so tense!). What have you been up to?
- Fruit is Not A Pudding. No, no it is not. This blog has loads of great tips for gluten-free puddings if you are, or are entertaining, someone who can't enjoy the wonders of wheat but still deserves delicious, calorific desserts!
- If you're in London, want to meet people, and like going to dinner parties - why not check out Six Dinners Later? I want this to be a thing in Leeds. I also want to not be doing a dissertation so I have time to organise these things here.
- I'm not usually one for nail art, but this nautical nail art tutorial actually looks like something that I can acheive!
- Wish Wish Wish always has such beautiful photography on her blog, and her latest post is making me super excited about heading to Paris later this year!
- Are you a fan of how Zooey Deschanel dresses? Take a look at What Would Zooey Deschanel Wear!
- Some things that you might not know about Leeds. I love that we are a 'Gamma City' and that Shakespeare's First Folio resides in this fair city - would love to take a look at that!
- If you want a mini-break this year, why not check out this Five Gourmet Getaways right here in the UK?
- To J K Rowling, from Cho Chang. Just something to think about.
- And to finish... 100 questions to inspire you