Just a short one from me this week - it's been one heck of a weekend, seeing family and friends down South and then making the epic trip back up North. On top of a busy week at work and a cold which has knocked me out a little this week, I've been rather lax in collecting lovely links for you. I promise to do better next week!
- After my thoughts on Pinterest last week, Stop Instagramming Your Perfect Life.
- My friend Frances has an excellent blog and you should read it - Soupcong - recipes for soup and the music you should listen to whilst you make said soup.
- A thought-provoking piece on what to say (and what not to say) in a crisis.
- Cheese and jalepeno muffins anyone?
- I am totally head over heels for this bright pink, super cute kitchen!
- I'm kind of intrigued by the concept of green juice - has anyone tried it?
- Which of the 12 social media types are you?