This last couple of weeks has been super intense! Lots of school work and work work, so blogging has definitely dropped off the radar. I'm ready to pick back up again, after a restful weekend walking dogs, making caramels and clearing out my clothes. What have you been up to?
- Five Steps to a More Balanced Media Diet - helpful tips if you want to make your time online more fulfilling and meaningful.
- It's one of my goals to make more lovely online friends, so this post was super helpful: 8 Keys to Making Lasting Online Relationships
- Emma has written a really moving post about the grief of losing her father.
- What does your email signature say about you?
- Justin Timberlake and the Male-Star Hall Pass - so. true.
- As someone with a more-than-usual proportion of flaky friends (sorry guys, but it's true) Alex Franzen's post on attracting reliable people into your life was a must-read.
- Are you thinking of setting up an Etsy shop?
- These photos of stray items Abandoned in London are strangely moving. Anyone lost a croc?
- Have you ever thought about making your own mozzarella?