Happy Mother's Day! This week has been very full on, lots of stress and busy-ness. However, it's also been full of lots of lovely things as well - a night out and cocktails with my beautiful friend Eloise, a blogger meet up yesterday and my first sub-35 minute 5k in months. I do feel lucky to have that mix - I hate not being busy but it's good to have a bit of down time as well. Down time in which I can read all of the wonders that the Internet has to offer, like these little beauties:
- Perfectly legitimate reasons to cry a little bit.
- Are you guilty of the most common cooking mistakes?
- I fell in love with Edinburgh the first time I visited - if you want to explore this beautiful city, check out Hannah's comprehensive guide.
- Why personal essays are so important. They are also my favourite kind of writing, and a form I wish I was better at. Practice makes perfect and all that!
- 23 Things That Only You Can Change - I'm currently changing how much money I spend on Starbucks Vanilla Spice Hot Chocolates, how about you?
- On a budget? You can still eat out for under a tenner in Leeds!
- As a feminist who would still want a wedding, this Atlantic piece struck a chord and give me food for thought: An Ironic, Low-Key, Unconventional Wedding Is Still A Wedding