Before we get stuck into the brilliance that the Internet has provided us with this week, I just wanted to let you know that you can now follow my blog with Bloglovin and also like me on Facebook! How fun!
This weekend has been super relaxing - we had some friends come to stay and went for some absolutely gorgeous food at Sukhothai. I can't get over how delicious it was. I've also been to see Doctor Faustus at the West Yorkshire Playhouse and had a lovely pay day cocktail at Blackhouse. So all in all, I've got no complaints. What have you been up to?
- As a busy person with a love for good food, my slow cooker is my best friend. I'll definitely be trying this Honey Sesame Chicken recipe.
- 16 Nonfiction Forms and How to Write Them - I once wanted to write novels, and favoured the fictional but as I've grown older, I've definitely started to appreciate a wonderfully written piece of non-fiction, and would love to be able to do it better. Which do you prefer?
- How wonderful and bright are the homewares at Rice?
- If you only ever watch one Youtube video again, make it this one about a little Irish pug, who can't run properly...
- One woman's struggle to reuse her hen party penis cake pan, has surprisingly good results.
- Have you ever wondered how to mix menswear with womenswear? Well now you know!
- It's not too late to do one of these 26 ways to have an awesome weekend.