Oh, dear readers, I have had a lovely week. No deadlines or extra work to do. My first proper weekend of the year - and my lovely sister came to visit (you can read all about it later in the week!) I also started knitting a blanket, enjoyed a cheeky fillet steak for Anna Howard Shaw Day and tried my first Blogilates session, and have been suffering ever since. Phew, what a busy bee. I still had time to read all the Internet for you though, and here are the best bits:
- How to say no with grace and panache, because sometimes it's necessary.
- I am entirely obsessed with this interview between two of my favourite people - Alec Baldwin and Lena Dunham. And on that note, find out what that last episode of 'Girls' was really all about. (I have so many feels and thoughts about Girls but I need some spare time to actually get them out on (virtual) paper).
- I am also entirely too emotional to every read about the cat with 17 lives again.
- This is why Planned Parenthood is a vital service in the US. Sort it out, legislators.
- My eyes have been opened to the vast array of opportunities that halloumi affords - I can't wait to try this strawberry and halloumi salad (I know, right?)
- What model posts would look like in real life - TL;DR - absurd.
- This will give you a giggle - you had ONE job!