Happy Sunday! How are you all today my little parsnips? I am very pleased to be coming to the end of this dreaded research proposal - I will finally be able to have fun again (until dissertation deadline, that is!). Other than doing dull school work, I've been celebrating the gay marriage vote result, marvelling at how 'Girls' is the best thing on TV right now, and torturing myself by looking at cats and puppies on the RSPCA website. But in between the joy and trauma, I've been reading these fantastic things on the web:
- Martin wrote a whole novel in a weekend. And then he wrote about it.
- Rosie gives us some tips on recycling your belongings. I also loved her post about going make-up free (girl is bringing it with the good content this week!).
- Could you live on £10 a week? Becs is giving it a go - and it's definitely highlighted some of my terrible spending habits.
- I know salted caramel is a bit passe, but nothing the Smitten Kitchen has ever done is wrong - including these salted caramel brownies.
- I absolute love this Pantone food photography.
- What kind of social networking personality are you? I'm 'Mr Nice Guy' </humblebrag>
- I would love a print of this literary map of Britain.