I learnt a new word for these kinds of posts this week - 'filterblogging'. What a joy. The rest of this week has been spent holed up against the cold, falling asleep at 9.30 from exhaustion and stressing about a presentation due on Friday. But also curry with friends, discussions of paint colours and the arrival of a feline house guest who I already don't want to leave. How about you?
- Amber takes us behind the scenes of a full time blogger
- I adore this seaside photoshoot from Yours Truly, x
- This gnocchi in tomato broth from The Smitten Kitchen looks like the perfect wintery recipe to me.
- Make sure you have everything on this list in your kitchen at all times and you'll be prepared for any culinary adventure
- Can people tell that you're a rookie blogger? (Not the same as a Rookie blogger)
- A Thrifty Mrs is showing you how to get organised by creating a Home HQ
- I need to find an occasion to make this red wine pasta as soon as possible
- Fellow 30 Rock fans will love this unaired pilot
- 9 Ways to Improve Twitter - surely it's only a matter of time before an unsubscribe button is implemented?
- How do you make friends as an adult?