How are you all this fine Sunday? I am hungover and trying to struggle through some school work, so I have turned to the Internet to provide me with its usual cornucopia of delights to cheer me up. Here's some of my favourites from this week!
- Jen has been spending New Year in Edinburgh, making me totally jealous - can't wait for my little jaunt up there in May!
- The wonderful Bangs and a Bun has written a super inspiring e-book about getting running this year - it's one of my New Year's resolutions and one I plan to take very seriously!
- How well do you see colour? It turns out I don't very well at all!
- Why not try one of 25 Ways to Make Your Life Better Immediately?
- 6 Fabulous Food Resolutions - I definitely want to cook more fish at home this year, I'm a sucker for sea food but a tuna steak is about as adventurous as it gets in my flat - time to change that!
- Community owned Bramley Baths is now open! Such a heart-warming tale.
- Royal Holloway Feminist Society has compiled a list of their top women of 2012 - who makes your list?