Hi all! Hope that you've been having a wonderful Christmas and holiday period. Whilst we've been wallowing in leftover turkey and Lindt chocolates, the Internet has been doing it's magical thing, why not take a look?
- Jess has also been thinking about her goals for 2013 - I love the idea of making a new recipe every week!
- Why not throw a Fancy Grilled Cheese Party?
- The "Nice Guys" of okcupid make me sad for the fate of the world.
- What would people know about you if they really knew you?
- 14 Reasons Why I'm Ready For the Holidays To Be Over - I think we're all feeling a bit like this by now, aren't we?
- If you're not already Emergency Puppy on Twitter, you need to be before the New Year starts throwing all sorts your way.
- 134 Ideas for Random Acts of Kindness - would make a great New Year's Resolution to practice some of these!
- If you're looking for something to read, check out the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge