This week has been a teensy bit stressful. I don't like to moan - but here's to a better and more positive week next week! On the plus side, however - Paul and I have just arranged to move into a new flat all on our own, so I'm busy pinning decoration ideas. Because the flat is predominantly brown, I'm tempted by an Orla Kiely, 70s style, yellow and turquoise look but that could all change by our moving date! I feel very grown up though!
Anyway, onto the Internet! What delights has it brought me this week?
- Amazeballs - Cats That Look Like Pin-Ups
- Why not join in on Elly's Halloween Pin Challenge?
- I am totally head over heels for Olivia's printed suit, aren't you?
- How much do I wish I had been at The Blogcademy? Can't wait to hear more about it!
- The lovely Alex has written about her simple mantra
- Check out the gorgeous photography (and gorgeous dresses) from the Miss Selfridge Project #3 shoot with fashion bloggers
- A few tips on menu planning from Allison Lehman
- The Smitten Kitchen can do no wrong - roasted pear and chocolate chunk scones