This week I've mostly had my head buried in a book - there's not an awful lot to report on my end! I did, however, get to visit the wonderful new Trinity Topshop on Briggate, which is absolute heaven (even if they didn't have the trousers I wanted in my size! Boo!). Thankfully, despite my rather boring week, the internet has stayed as excellent as ever with plenty of interesting things to see and do! Check my favourites out:
- Some great photography tips and tricks from milk bubble tea
- Chloe's recipe for chorizo and butterbean stew is perfect for a quick winter dinner
- A Thrifty Mrs is talking about depression, and everyone should listen.
- This interview with the lovely Elly is excellent - a must read for Leeds fashionistas (and everyone else, obviously)
- How prolific bloggers Elsie & Emma at A Beautiful Mess plan their blog posts
- Sarah writes about how to use up scrap food - something I definitely need to be better at!
- Tips on making a realistic and not scary to do list
What have you been reading and loving? Share with me!